Every traveling woman has her beauty go to items. Here's the 5 things you should always have on hand.
1. Lip Gloss or lip balm - Lip care is vital. It's important to maintain your appearance. It's embarrassing to have dry or cracked lips especially when you're having conversation with someone important. It can also be very painful. You really want the other person to concentrate on what you're saying NOT on your poorly maintained lips.
2. Lotion - Hand Care is also important. You're going to shake someone's hand and you notice how dry their hands are. Makes you want to run and get your own lotion. Lotion is also good for maintaining your fingernails. Moisture is key to maintaining healthy nails and hands.
3. Small notepad & pen - Had a good idea for a business and then forgot it when you arrived at home? That's the point of carrying a notepad.
4. Mints/gum - You don't want to offend anyone with harsh breath right? Or maybe you have to give someone else a hint that you can small the garlic and onions that they had for lunch....
5. A great bag! You need a place to store all these things.